4.26.2008

Day 365.


I did it! A picture a day for an entire year! I've had an amazing year photographing everything and everyone around me.
Thanks to all of you who check in regularly and for your encouraging comments. I'm still deciding on the format for the coming year...
considering a move to a weekly highlight blog but I'll have to think it over a little more.

To celebrate the completion of the blog, Jake & I decided that a new camera was in order, which is just awesome.
I'll post a pic of the beauty tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy.

Thanks again for supporting me and my hobby!

10 comments:

chris said...

congrts!!! and keep them coming

Holly J. said...

Congratulations Erika! We've all enjoyed your blog so much. I show it to all of my friends, and I have a link on my face book. Remember my idea about an all kitten blog...although that is really just a self-serving idea I have. Can't wait to see your new camera!

Jake and Liz said...

HOORAY ERIKA!!! You did it:) I have definitely enjoyed checking the daily picture! They were all beautiful pictures and you have a true gift! Congrats on the new camera!

jess said...

I'm sad you're done, but SO proud of you for keeping with it for a year!! It's been fun to follow you. I think your new camera is WAY cool :)

Unknown said...

congratulations on a year of beautiful photography! i don't think your loyal fans could handle just one post a week, though - year 2 could be the year of 2 photos a day, right?

Anonymous said...

Erika, it's been a pleasure checking out your photos. I hope that you can still find ways to keep the research away. The new camera should help... :) - Daniel

Marti said...

I can't wait to see the new camera!!

Marla Stewart said...

Erika-- Thank you for sharing your talent. I have shown your blog to many people and they were all impressed. Keep getting those shots of bugs and kittens!

April said...

Yay! You made it! You have an amazing talent. I can't wait to see pics of the next year, whatever they may bring :)
Congrats!

Doug said...

Supporting a hobby... enabling an addiction...

A rose by any other name... [g]

Keep up the good work, Erika.